hey all you unknown and known entities...( wannabe friends and foes)


Well...here I am to really bog you down with a daily dose of life's sordid tales and if you are willing and God has his way...I might really end up having a wonderful blog here! People might just clamber to read my page or rather die if not able to read it....wow wow wow! Anyways in other words ..what I am trying to say is that I am now out of my inertia and after a sabbatical period..getting all set to make my page a happening place and would really love to know that all of you are there to give me an encouraging hand...I mean a hand with fingers that are dying to type in something nice and let me know that there are people who still love networking with people unknown!

I can go on but have a limited time space and words so now.. about myself...well, I am a Journalist with 14 and a little more ( just to give me that high maturity) years of experience in the field of feature writing/editing/ content writing, working for various retail, publishing and media houses . I am at present wiling away my time, working as Editor/Writer for Noidan Way, a lifestyle magazine on Noida and also writing a couple of children books ( God knows when they will really come out of that publishing house and see light of the day!). Presently, my responsibilities include managing the editorial team, editing, writing articles and taking interviews when necessary. In short, I am responsible for publishing of the entire magazine and up keeping its standard and accuracy, thus ensuring a smooth and error free read. ( God forbid! ) I guess I was simply lucky meeting the publisher who was charmed with my personality more than my skills to give me the position..( I thank my lucky stars for all these small mercies..to have made me a female and given all the necessary ingredients to make a flavourable and mouthwatering impression..of giving me the knack to give a special aromatic and pleasurable sip of happiness to people I come across and leave them longing for more....) Hey! don't be taken by all these words...the truth is ..I can write and that person( my publisher) is no fool !!

So here I am dealing with the reporters and the writers; deciding upon the topics and content and also writing proposals and contracts as and when required for the advertisers and writers not to forget letters of correspondence, email etc.

I write for business portals, journals and other websites, primarily on social relevant issues, art and literature, education, retail, finance or simply about business. I am at present also involved in writing scripts for a few documentary films and docu-dramas. Since I have to write on varied and wide range topics, my research and analytical faculties are quite well developed. My computer skills are sharp and well honed. I am aware of Quark Xpress; Coral draw apart from other MS skills and of course the Internet as the most important research tool of our times. Blah... blah... Blah.. In short I am a WRITER writer writer!!!

Now if you have reached till here and have been reading judiciously whatever I have written then no doubt...hats off to you! Maybe you are someone known to me.... a friend of mine who has all these years bearing me patiently and knows that he/she will be asked questions...or you can be family..well you have to read ..duty stands..well if you are ...my GOD! a total stranger..I can't believe it but its yeppieeeeee....i have a reader who appreciates..hey wait ..are you ones i have promised to pay if you comment or follow...I hope not!

Anyways..if you have reached here...no doubt you have time and energy to waste...hey please..no offense ( just can't believe my good luck...need time to sink in. I am at my sarcastic best when I am very happy...plz don't go away)

So before you change your mind...I do have a set of degrees and as for my qualification, I have done graduation and post graduation in English from Delhi University and also have a PG diploma in Journalism added to my coffer. So please don't think that I am just an empty talker...hey did you really like my scribble or dabble or better still my chat with you? Do drop a few words in my comment box! Make my page your own and I can assure you that I will also make it my own...original and readable ( and if you have a blog...i will do the same..I am a staunch believer of tit for tat concept). You will never regret knowing me, ever. ( I don't know how much beneficial knowing about me or my qualification is going to be for you but knowing about you is surely a real treat!!! So stay connected.....

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Priyanka Chopra supports AwaazDo movement



"LIFE IS A GAME..."

No comments:

Post a Comment